~Minsuner Ship~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Minsuner Ship~

Dedicated to our Minsun

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jose Mourinho affirms Kaka will be staying at Real Madrid despite Paris Saint-Germain speculation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xiaojin

Jose Mourinho affirms Kaka will be staying at Real Madrid despite Paris Saint-Germain speculation Empty
PostSubject: Jose Mourinho affirms Kaka will be staying at Real Madrid despite Paris Saint-Germain speculation   Jose Mourinho affirms Kaka will be staying at Real Madrid despite Paris Saint-Germain speculation EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has made it clear that Kaka is still a part of his plans for the second half of the 2011-12 season, despite speculation linking the Brazilian playmaker with a move awcheap jerseyay from the Santiago Bernabeu.

Reports from France and Spain have suggested that the 29-year-old is a January transfer target for Paris Saint-Germain, with the Parisians supposedly prepared to bid up to 23.5 million euros to take him away from his current club.

Speaking on Friday, however, Mourinho guaranteed that the player would be lining up for Madrid until the end of the season and beyond.

"I will have Kaka until June and the coming season," the Portuguese coach affirmed to AS, when asked about PSG's interest in the player.

Mourinho also spoke jokingly about Barcelona trainer Pep Guardiola, who was named the best coach of 2011 by the IFFHS.

"The award given to Guardiola is deserved. I just hope that he does not have to wait too long to receive his prize because I won the same thing in 2010 and they still have not given it to me," the trainer joked.

The Madrid boss concluded the interview by praising the efforts of upcoming opponent Granada and especially that club's loyal fan base.

"It is wonderful to see the Granadans travel so far to see their team in the Bernabeu. In Spain there are not many teams like that, if I was a player or trainer at Granada I would be very prosuper bowl jerseyud of the support," he explained.

"We need to win more than they do, because they are already in a good position. I hope that it will be a great game."

Real Madrid and Granada meet at the Bernabeu on Saturday evening, in the first round of Liga fixtures following the break for the holiday season.
Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho affirms Kaka will be staying at Real Madrid despite Paris Saint-Germain speculation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Minsuner Ship~ :: Greeting :: Minsun Shipper-
Jump to: